With all the versatility and lightness of COMPOSITE CARBON LITE in its two upper sections and the resistance of DURALUMINUM 7075 in the three lower ones, the Z-COMPACT VARIO COMPOSITE X2 CARBON LITE poles are ideal for athletes looking for reliable support at maximum speed in the most technical terrain.
Its height adjustment with safety clip and its rapid folding/unfolding in 3 sections without stopping running, thanks to the Z-POLE RAPID DEVELOPMENT system ™ , makes them easy to transport in the race in a pole belt or in the front or back of the backpack without discomfort.
ULTRA 100K+ SERIES™
Our exclusive line -designed with the highest technical performance- for elite athletes and long-distance runners.
- Weight : 223 grams (unit)
- Folded length : 35 cm
- Minimum length : 105 cm
- Maximum length : 125 cm
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip with anti-perspiration grooves.
- Adjustable strap adjustable to the wrist.
- Reinforced tip.
- Foldable in 3 sections with rapid deployment without stopping running.
- Maximum support and comfort in intense activities and more technical terrain.
- Height adjustable with safety clip.
- CARBON LITE COMPOSITE: light, flexible and resistant due to the application of composite carbon in the two upper sections. Upon impact, it always returns to its original shape.
- DURALUMINUM 7075: ultralight and resistant due to its aluminum alloy with copper, manganese, magnesium and silicon in the three lower sections.
- ZERO VIBRATION™ : produced by means of an integrated assembly, where each part of the stick joins and relates to the whole perfectly, without noise or vibrations.
- Z-POLE RAPID DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM™ : allows rapid deployment of poles while running.
- DRY GRIP™ : grip with grooves that absorb perspiration.
- FAST LOCKING SYSTEM II™ : height adjustable with safety clip.